ISST Customer Enabling Engineer
- Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software.
- Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
Inside this Business Group
- Has 3+ years experiences on audio
- Has 5+ years experiences on software driver debugging/development
- Familiar with Windows debugging/development
- Possess audio DSP/acoustic knowledge is a bonus
- Be capable to deal with high stress condition when supporting customers
- Fluent in English communication
- Good spirit to collaborate with others
- Has flexibility for business trip
- Has grow mindset to learn new skills
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.