Who Are we?
Are you interested in imaging and camera technology? Are you ready to push the limits?
If so, our Imaging and Camera Technologies Group (ICG) is looking for you to join our Lab team.
In our global organization, you will have opportunities to shape the future of camera solutions, and influence a wide range of imaging products. If you are excellent, bright, hands on person with passion to make a difference, join the revolution!
What will you do?
We're looking for a candidate to provides IT support to ICG engineers.
- Test, install, configure, investigate, diagnose and troubleshoot any computing hardware and software issues.
- Deploy, maintain, upgrade, and patch, Linux and windows builds and various network or lab equipment.
- Perform daily operational support and monitoring of all computing systems and services including Windows Active Directory, DNS, WDS, Linux servers.
- Provide daily support to ICG engineers including troubleshooting.
- Create and maintain lab procedures and technical documentation or presentations.
Come grow with us!
Ability to work under pressureInside this Business Group
Emerging Growth Incubation (EGI) Group is responsible for creating an environment within Intel to generate new billion-dollar businesses leveraging Intel's competitive advantages. We focus on new business opportunities and identify, incubate and scale the next "big thing" for Intel.