Inside this Business Group
- Master's degree at minimum in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other relevant science or engineering discipline
- minimum 6 months experience with embedded systems development with C/C++
- minimum 6 months experience on embedded hardware system/architect
- Some knowledge/development experience on system bring-up
- Strong communications skills, strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Experience using software development tools like compilers, profiler, debugger etc.
- Some knowledge/development experience with using any software tools for performance optimization
- Experience of low level performance optimizations and hardware architecture
- Experience with parallel programming
- Experience with GPU programming language and libraries
- Experience with Cuda programming
- Working knowledge of shell scripts and the GNU tool chain on Linux and/or familiarity with the Microsoft* Visual Studio build environment.
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.