NPI Process Engineer
- Defines roadmaps to meet requirements, goals and milestones for a new assembly process in optical transceiver module, and optical subcomponents assembly.
- Defines and establishes flow, procedures, and equipment configuration for the module.
- Selects and develops material and equipment for the process to meet design requirement, quality, reliability, cost, yield, productivity and manufacturability requirements.
- Plans and conducts experiments to fully characterize the process throughout the development cycle. Drives improvements on quality, reliability, cost, yield, process stability/capability, productivity and safety/ergonomic over variables such as material, method, equipment, environment and operating personnel.
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, statistical knowledge, and problem solving tools.
- Establishes process control systems for the process module and sustains the module through volume ramp.
- Develops strategy to resolve difficult problems and establishes systems to deal with these problems in the future.
- Trains production/receiving process engineers for transfer to contract manufacturing sites.
- Develop new process tools with equipment vendors for high volume manufacturing and NPI.
- Conduct DFM analysis to improve new design manufacturability in high volume production.
Inside this Business Group
- BA of engineer/science and advanced technical degrees is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with die attach, wire bond and optical alignment assembly processes, especially in optical communication transceiver and optical communication component industries.
- Extensive industry experience in high volume transceiver module processes.
- Highly experienced in high accuracy die attach, wire bond and optical alignment processes.
- Extensive experience & expertise of process development and oversea CM transfer with successful track record.
- Highly skilled in using DFM (design for manufacturability), DOE (design of experiment), FMEA (failure modes & effect analysis), gauge R&R, and problem solving skills.
- Travelling is required to visit vendors and contract manufacturing sites.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Singapore, Multiple Cities