TMGSP Layout Process and Systems Development Manager
Technology and Manufacturing Group - Strategic Planning (TMGSP) is looking for a candidate to be the TMGSP Layout Process and Systems Development Manager. Expectations of this role is to bring unique industry perspectives in layout planning to the department and lead the TMGSP Layout Department in the development and implementation of industry leading layout systems, processes and methodologies.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to introducing:
- World-wide "best in class" Layout development methodologies and standards within the Global TMGSP Layout Team.
- Layout centric optimization focusing on space efficiency, factory velocity and facilities cost.
- Automated methodologies into the day to day factory layout planning.
- Manufacturing technology via better understanding of traffic / workflow modelling
- Parametric design knowledge & CAD scripting tools to factory designs.
- Systems to connect data sources such as CAD and modelled outputs to databases.
- Life cycle process methodology throughout a project cycle.
- Evolution of CAD business processes into industry leading 3D practices.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Very good at Conceptual Interpretation
- Strong partnership with stakeholders
- Parametric understanding
- Process focused
- Customer oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Design/Engineering trained
- Multi discipline experience
- Lead and coordinate teams
- Ability to build and motivate virtual teams remotely
- Present to Senior Management
Inside this Business Group
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Industrial Engineering or any related STEM field.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- 8+ years of Industrial Engineering experience in high volume multi-site manufacturing environment.
- 8+ years of experience in CAD and modelling best practices from:
- Industry standards.
- Development of standards.
- 8+ years of experience integrating 2D, 3D and 4D(schedule) to improve Layout deliverables to customers.
- Project Management Skills including:
- Development of Gantt charts
- Analysis of critical paths
- Identification of risk and implementation of mitigation processes
- Technology/Software Skills including:
- Model development and aggregation of multiple software outputs
- Assignment of data or attribute information to a model
- Using linear programing to write optimization models
- Using Reality Capture to generate 3D models from 2D input.
- Data Mining and Analytics including:
- Database development and integration
- Migrating excel and other outputs to a database
- Connecting data sources such as CAD and modelled outputs to databases
- Compilation of database outputs for review
- Development of output dashboards/indicators that drive department level improvements
- Management/Leadership Skills including:
- Experience in compilation of documentation (reports/Critical Success Indicators, process workflows, standards i.e. SOP's or new procedures, etc.).
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....