Who Are We?
The Artificial Intelligence Products Group (AIPG) is developing breakthrough technologies that will lead the next evolution of compute by offering end-to-end AI solutions that broadly spans from the data center to the edge
In this position the engineer will be part of the team which develops and maintains the software stack for Intel's neural network inference acceleration products.
Specifically, most of the work will be around system-level SW, such as device drivers, tools, API's and validation code.
Come Grow With Us!
What Are We Looking For?
- Student toward Bsc in SW Engineering, Computer Science or a similar
- Completed at least one of these courses: Operating Systems, Computer Structure, System Programming
- Experience with C/C++ - mandatory
The Following will be an advantage:
- Experience with OS level SW development, such as device drivers - an advantage
- Experience with the Linux operating system - an advantage
- Experience with source control systems (e.g. Git) - an advantage
Intel AI, leveraging Intel's world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.