Inside this Business Group
Must be undergraduate of Computer Science or Computer, Electrical & Electronics, Software Engineering or Engineering in a related field.
Additional qualifications include:
- Knowledge in Linux Operating System
- Knowledge in Bash, Python and Shell scripting
- Knowledge in web design, programming
- Knowledge in R, Matlab and Java
- Strong analytical, programming and debugging skills. Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Ability to work independently, interdependently and work at various levels of abstraction (from concept to details)
- High on the initiative and demonstrates a keen desire to keep up with technology with a self-learning attitude
- Trustworthy team player
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.