This is a unique opportunity to join Intel Technologies & IP Strategic Planning (TIP) group. The Context & Cognition Strategic Planning team is responsible for the strategy and technology planning of Intel sensing, audio, voice and speech technologies.
You will be responsible for the synthesis of signal processing research in Audio, Speech and Sensing domains with a focus on Deep learning modules.
In addition you will explore advancement in these areas, including Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Natural Language Understanding (NLU) and in particular as it relates to Deep Neural Network implementations.This involves research reports on these areas as well as bench-marking relevant technologies. It also involves running meetings with stakeholders across Intel from finance, engineering, architecture and business and with partners outside of Intel.
In your role you will focus on partnering and influencing strategic deliverables throughout the organization in order to implement new technologies within Intel IPs and SoCs.
This position requires a combination of business acumen, organization savvy, networking capabilities and expertise in these technical areas as well as with Machine Learning and Deep Neural Network. Activities include competitive analysis and market analysis.
MS.c student for Electrical/Computer engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Experience in sensing, audio or speech
- Experience in Machine Learning and Deep Neural Network
- Experience working in a matrix organization is a plus
- Knowledge of market trends.
1. A self-starter with good networking ability, time management, stakeholder management and creative thinking skills.
2. Ability to interact with individuals at both technical and non-technical levels.
3. Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills in English.
4. Curious, open-minded with the ability to see the big picture.
5. Strong personal motivation and will to succeed
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.