CMP and Wets Process Development Shift Engineer
Intel's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is looking for Shift Engineers to sustain and help develop world class CMP and Wets manufacturing processes.
The ideal candidates will have exposure to and hands on experience with device fabrication as well as a demonstrated capability with problem solving, innovation, experimental design, and data analysis.
Position will involve support of shift operations and collaboration with cross-functional/cross-company teams and tool vendors to meet the challenging program goals.
Job responsibilities include:
- Supporting manufacturing technicians with wafer processing, responding to deviations in process control, and managing out of control action plans and processing best known practices for wafer processing.
- Developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education, statistical knowledge, and problem solving tools.
- Transferring processes to high volume manufacturing and providing support in new factory startup, including training of production/receiving process engineers in high volume factories.
- Defining and establishing wafer processing flows, procedures, and establishing process control systems for the process modules.
- Supporting innovation of future CMP and Wet processing techniques to meet critical Optane technology roadmaps which can be transferable to high volume manufacturing with best in class cost of ownership.
- Working effectively with the suppliers to identify shortcomings, propose and evaluate hardware modification to mitigate issues.
- Work with Intel automation and external parties to meet overlay and R2R roadmap needs and ability to transfer that knowledge to rest of the team members.
- Designing, executing and analyzing experiments necessary to meet engineering specifications for their process.
- Develop strategy to resolve difficult problems and establish systems to deal with these problems in the future.
- Driving improvements on quality, reliability, cost, yield, process stability/capability, productivity and safety/ergonomic over variables such as material, method, equipment, environment and operating personnel.
- Domestic and International travel, as necessary to support job responsibilities
- Demonstrate experience with technical problem solving skills, with multitasking
- A fast learner, able to adapt to the culture and the technology
- Must be flexible in accommodating changing priorities and working hours to support business needs
- The candidate must have a bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science, Physics, or Chemistry.
- 3 years of non-academic/commercial experience in the following areas:
- Semiconductor FAB processing.
- Statistical Process Control SPC or Design of Experiments DOE principles.
- Semiconductor process development.
Inside this Business Group
- 12 months of experience in volatile and/or non-volatile memory.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....