Modem RF verification Engineer
Looking for an expert in RF verification to our team.
The engineer will be working on the very latest technologies in cellular wireless to enable a connected world.
We welcome team players, who work well in an open environment and are always ready to pitch-in and help.
The work involves:
� Developing, executing and debugging automated RF regression test systems.
� Executing tests to characterize cellular RF performance on modem boards covering various RF KPI.
� Bringing up and executing on test systems to characterize cellular RF performance on standalone RFIC boards or with RF Engine boards.
� Developing a test suite for automatic regression testing of modem boards meant to characterize RF performance.
� Debugging of tools related to non-signaling cellular control, RF calibration and RF verification.
� Developing new test cases as and when applicable.
� Developing automated environments to efficiently run extensive test suites.
� Closely interacting with RF hardware, RF software and baseband software teams to ensure high performance software delivery.
� Attending customer meetings.
Candidates with an experience of the M.2 ecosystem will be highly desired.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor's or a Master's degree in Electronics and Communications with around 5-9 years of experience in the industry.
- Good knowledge of 3GPP test cases involving RF characterization and performance.
- PHY layer of 2G/3G/4G 3GPP standards.
- Expert in using Instruments like CMW100, CMW500, Spectrum analyzer, Signal Generator, oscilloscope.
- Expert in using Python for automation and control of instruments.
- Customer support experience.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written, and comfortable to network among peers and customers.
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.