Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor's or a Master's degree in Electronics and Communications with around 5-9 years of experience in the industry.
- Good knowledge of 3GPP test cases involving RF characterization and performance.
- PHY layer of 2G/3G/4G 3GPP standards.
- Expert in using Instruments like CMW100, CMW500, Spectrum analyzer, Signal Generator, oscilloscope.
- Expert in using Python for automation and control of instruments.
- Customer support experience.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written, and comfortable to network among peers and customers.
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.