Who we are?
In a world completely released from the bonds that tied him to place, the WCS group stands at the forefront of progress and technology. The group develops and implements wireless technologies, using Multi-Comm Wireless solutions in integrated products that enable smart and easy use of Intel products' wide range of applications. We are working on delivering world-class wireless connectivity technologies such as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Job Responsibilities/What will you do when you come to work?
As a member of the Lab Technologies group, you will be responsible to enable and support new the lab technologies
- Building and maintaining cutting edge engineering and validation environments.
- Debug In-depth technical IT issues.
- Installation and support of a variety of LAN/WLAN solutions.
- Bring-up of new RF setups including preparing dedicated OS Image.
- Support cross-site multi geo users.
Qualifications/what are we looking for?
- BSc/ MSc student for Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical engineering, Computer engineering Information systems
with at least 2 years till graduation (4 full semesters minimum).
-Availability for at least 4 days per week
- Familiar with file system structure for Linux- must
- Maintenance of linux systems such as package update, kernel update, boot update-must
- Experience with building and configuring Kernel from source -must
- Familiar with CMake / Make- an advantage
-Compiling and installing external module -an advantage
- Experience in Ubuntu OS / Fedora OS / Chrome OS - an advantage
- Experience in developing and debugging code in the Linux environment using BASH, Python, C++-an advantage
- A team player with good organizational and/or planning skills and solid verbal and/or written communication skillsInside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.
Israel, Haifa;Israel, Jerusalem