In this position you will join CV Platforms team in IOTG Computer Vision. You will enable computer vision algorithms on target platforms, create demo products based on existing algorithms, integrate computer vision algorithms into SDK, and contribute to core SDK libraries and tools. You will be contributing to our design wins with major international customers and help advance state-of-the-art technology in the computer vision field.
- Master's degree in Math, Computer Science or Physics
- At least 3 years of software development
- Good understanding of application design concepts (interaction with OS, multithreading, etc.)
- Advanced C/C++ skills and OOP paradigm knowledge
- Good knowledge of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Good reading and writing English skills: intermediate level or higher
Will be an additional advantage:
- Background in Computer Vision, image and/or video processing
- Experience in implementation and/or optimization of non-trivial computational algorithms (e.g. in computer vision and/or machine learning)
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.