Inside this Business Group
- Working toward BS or MS EE/CS
- Team player with good communication and problem solving skills.
- Team influence and lead the initiative. Creative.
- Excellent communication skills spoken and written English
- Strong adaptive ability to work effectively in a global team environment and across organizational boundaries.
- Strong ability to work independently, multitask effectively, and exhibit strong influencing skills and customer orientation in an ambiguous environment
- Strong lab working and debug skills required
- Familiar with Windows, Linux, PC architecture, firmware design, and C/C++ (preferable)
- Understanding of drivers and software applications QA and development
- Familiar with IO interfaces such as USB, PCI-Express, SDIO
- 3 years of experience working at or interfacing with Notebook OEMs/ODMs (not excluding)
- Willingness to travel International and Domestic
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.