We are looking for an Intern to join our team. We are applying agile philosophy, continues integration methodologies, advanced virtualization technologies, top source control management techniques, advanced infrastructure methodologies and also investigating future cloud solutions. You will work with technologies like Python, Docker, Apache Airflow and PostgreSQL/MS SQL. We are working on next generation test automation framework to streamline development and validation processes for VTT organization (delivering Intel Graphics). Team is focusing on large volume Graphics builds system, Source Control Management system other tools used within software development flow.
What you will do
- Integrate packages and maintain testing configuration
- Perform manual/automated testing verifying graphical driver
- Identify and address bugs
- Communicate delivered output and problem solutions to cross-geo team
- Learn new technologies and have fun
Besides regular engineering duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more
- Relax during energetic team events wind-surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and many more.
- Good knowledge of graphical driver, OS, FW
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Written and spoken communications skills in English
- Ability to quickly learn and gain new knowledge
- Ability to work in a team
- A student of a Master's degree studies, preferably Computer Science.
Nice to have
· Practical usage of the programming languages like: Python or C++Inside this Business Group
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.