Requires thorough working knowledge of finance, accounting and business analysis. Bachelor's, Master's or MBA degree in Finance, Business or Accounting or related field and 13 years of related practical experience. Independently and proactively analyzes financial information and develops solutions to complex problems. Consistently utilizes and applies advanced financial modeling, accounting, business and risk management skills. Provides varying levels of advice and financial information to operational business groups or factories to drive the business decisionmaking process. Supports business by closing the books, analyzing variances and trends, and developing financial forecasts that are consistent with the business objectives of the organization. Provides information and counsel in the areas of controls/risk management, budgeting and planning, pricing, cost, marketing strategies, return on investment decisions, and the development of overall business plans and strategies. Ensures compliance with reporting standards and corporate policies and the integrity of external and internal reporting. Plans and schedules own work to ensure the timely completion of interrelated to independent tasks and projects with very limited direction. Regularly applies strategies and concepts and draws on a cumulative knowledge base from previous experiences to independently execute an appropriate course of action. Develops solutions to a broad mix of moderate to complex business challenges. Inadequacies and erroneous decisions can cause considerable impact to business plans and results as well as project objectives and scheduling of work within own and other organizations. Interprets information for and negotiates with clients and customers both internal and external to the organization. Provides input to management including department heads, operational managers, other departments, and senior management. Responsible for providing financial support to larger or more profitable departments and accounts.
The job scope includes but not limited to:
- Perform various shared-service accounting work in accordance to Company Policies and in accordance to with the US GAAP & local accounting standards.
- Manage various month end and quarter end activities including (but not limited to) international close, Corporate Accounting tasks and reconciliation of balance sheets accounts.
- Liase with external auditors and company secretaries of respective foreign subsidiaries to fulfill annual audits and to ensure filling compliance.
- Support statutory audit drafting of accounts, provision of supporting documentation to auditors, tax agents, company secretaries and other stakeholders.
- Participate in on-going system/process simplifications and improvement projects.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree or Professional Degree in Accountancy with minimum 2 years related working experiences
- Member of MIA, MICPA, ACCA or CPA Australia is highly desired
- Demonstrate strong project management, communication and interpersonal skill, able to work independently and with great team work
- Ability to speak, read and write in Vietnamese/Japanese/French/Spanish Languages at working proficiency will be added advantage
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....