Join the Talent Intelligence and Analytics team
The Talent Intelligence and Analytics (TIA) team is a part of Intel's Human Resources Organization. With the vision of driving business impact through proactive talent insights and influential storytelling, TIA strives to use data to guide and inform Intel's strategy around its #1 asset - its people. Join us on this journey of delivering impact through data.
Talent Intelligence and Analytics (TIA) team is looking for an experienced Talent Intelligence and Analytics Lead to join our Customer Facing Analytics (CFA) team. In this critical role, you will partner with the HR leadership across EMEA to offer talent strategy consultation to the business leadership in the region. You will develop a deep understanding for Intel's top priorities in the region; translate them into talent research priorities for the region; and deliver high quality labor market analysis & workforce analytics that help achieve the business goals. It is vital that you build and nurture strong relationships with the region's HR leadership. You will role-model and champion the cause of data-driven HR decision making.
What you'll do:
As a Talent Intelligence and Analytics Lead, you may hold various responsibilities, including:
- Become a subject matter expert for the Greater Europe Region (GER)/Europe & Middle East technology labor market with insights into their health, potential and USPs.
- Become a subject matter expert for people data, understanding the systems, tools and processes involved in collecting, managing and distributing people data.
- Partner closely with GER Business HR, Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, and HR staff channeling your research efforts to support their business needs.
- Manipulate, synthesize and interpret data through the recognition of trends and casual patterns using statistical analysis to draw conclusions/insights and make recommendations to help strategically advise the business.
- Contribute to enterprise wide HR analytics and research projects.
- Represent the full TIA portfolio of products and services to the regional stakeholders.
Soft skills required:
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
England, Swindon;Germany, Munich;Ireland, Leixlip;Poland, Gdansk;Russia, Nizhny Novgorod