Computer Vision Engineer
As a Computer Vision Engineer in AIPG India, you will be responsible for doing Neural network workload analysis and modelling of AI accelerators and testing. The role includes:
- Development and integration of functional and performance models of accelerators
- Analyzing the accuracy of Neural Network topologies on Functional models and correlate with HW implementation
- Involvement in discussions with architecture teams in defining the next gen HW accelerators
- Research on various numerics related to Machine Learning, optimizing it based on Design and performance constraints and give feedback to HW team.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in EEE, ECE or CSE, or equivalent with 3 to 9 years of experience in system software
- Experience in AI, Machine learning, Deep learning software frameworks.
- Strong technical Knowledge on CNN, TNN, RNN and other related ML algorithms
- Prior experience in developing HW models is desired
- Programming skills using SystemC, C++, Python etc
- Should have good understanding of SystemC TLM
- Good verbal and oral communication skills
Intel AI, leveraging Intel's world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.