Supply Chain Student for Intel Sports
Intel Sports: changing the game with volumetric video !
Intel Sports is transforming how fans experience sports. We put fans in the game. Imagine experiencing a season-defining moment as your favorite player sees it, or as the referee sees it: we can show you any angle and any point of view.Intel Sports creates “virtual camera” views from anywhere on the field of play, and delivers those stunning views to broadcast, digital, and mobile platforms. We partner with the top global sports leagues to bring these immersive experiences to market.
We are looking for a talented player to Join our game!
Internal Operation group is responsible to make it happen from procurement & Logistics aspects.
In this role you will be leading a supply chain projects: Supplier handling, Purchasing, Logistics.
You will be supporting all Intel Sports activities & stakeholders: Content Unit, Eng. & R&D.
As part of the Internal Operation team, you will responsible for:
- Suppliers Quotations- working with multiple suppliers on quotes & lead time to meet the organization needs and strive for cost efficiency
- Shopping carts and purchasing orders - prioritize, challenge requests, get suppliers quotes, manage SC/PO process within Intel
- Find new opportunities for cost reduction & efficiency
- manage all ad-hoc purchases, control & challenge requester
- own the new supplier registration process for IntelSports from A to Z.
- Manage SharePoint tracking page, track all requests according to SLA
Be the focal point for any suppliers matters such as Invoice, payments, tracking, etc.
- ISM (integrated shipping memo)system- Work with customers, Stakeholders & Trade/Finance to fulfill ISM & manual invoice based on Intel Sports needs and in order to keep Intel Legal.
- RMA- Contact vendors to receive quotation for RMA parts & Coordinate shipments to vendors and back to main warehouse for Faulty items
- Shipping Coordination & tracking - Work with stakeholders to coordinate shipments and ensuring Requested delivery date achieved .
- Tracking and monitor shipment in a real time report- to achieve shortest TPT.
- Ensure Goods being cleared by customs(destination side) and not impacting the RDD.
Inventory & Warehouse Management:
- Monitor and tracking current inventory levels.
- Provide information to customers regarding equipment availability
- Execute Orders via WMS system for in urgent scenarios.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or related field.
- Analytic and problem solving abilities
- Stakeholder Management/Customer Orientation experience
- Inventory Management/Forecast experience
- Supplier Management experience
- Supply Chain certifications- an advantage
Intel's strategic equity investment group, Intel Capital, manages one of the largest corporate venture programs in the technology segment, with worldwide investments and support. Holding equity stakes in more than 550 companies worldwide, Intel's investments outside of the United States span over more than 20 countries across 5 continents. Intel Capital is responsible for investing in technology companies to increase demand for existing products and services, ultimately expanding new business objectives for Intel.