Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow.
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
The heart of Intel innovation lies in its semiconductor facilities and this is your opportunity play a central role in maintaining our state-of-the-art environmental controls. In this position, you will be responsible to provide leadership for CS Facilities operations team to oversee, sustain, improve and develop new process for the site UPW system. As the Facilities UPW engineer is expected to focus on identifying opportunities to improve existing system efficiency and effectiveness, and expected to search for new technology strategies to bring the system to next level of effectiveness and efficiency for factory support.
- BS + 4 yrs. exp.; MS + 3 yrs. exp. in Chemical Engineering other equivalent Engineering degree with 4+ years of semiconductor manufacturing UPW process facilities engineering experience
- 4+ years industry related facilities water systems design, operations and maintenance experience.
- 4+ years of experience or equivalent of facilities water systems, chemical and/or mechanical engineering principles, including chemical piping, neutralization, filtration, pumps, valves, flow calculations and chemical analytical testing. Demonstrated application of sound engineering principles and technical problem solving.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills. Candidate to have ability to read and interpret design drawings and specifications.
- Ability to communicate strategic and tactical concepts across a wide range of employees; engineering peers to operational technicians to management.
Must have excellent problem solving skills and demonstrate application of structured problem solving methods and tools.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- PE Registration or EIT certification is highly desired.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....