Sr Yield and Data Analytics Engineer
- PTD Module Engineers are responsible for leading scientific research enabling manufacture of innovative device architectures coupled with the realization of these architectures.
- Designing, executing and analyzing experiments necessary to meet engineering specifications for their process. Participate in development of intellectual property.
- Development of the equipment necessary to exploit the understanding gained in research (in collaboration with equipment suppliers).
- Work effectively with the equipment supplier to identify shortcomings, propose and evaluate hardware modification to mitigate issues.
- Operate manufacturing line in order to integrate the many individual steps necessary for the manufacture of complex microprocessors.
- Insitu ramp to manufacturing volumes to demonstrate the technology meets requirements while simultaneously transferring the technology to counterparts in manufacturing via the Copy Exactly! Methodology.
- Install and qualify manufacturing capacity at the development site and audit installation/qualification and supervise first full loop at the production site. Must hold a PhD.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering Materials Science, Physics, Chemistry or related discipline (MS with 4+ years' experience or a PhD with 2+ years' experience).
- 6+ years' experience in yield, integration, device or data analysis.
- 6+ years' experience in data extraction, data analysis and DOE principles, process integration, process development, understanding of critical device parametrics, and yield issue resolution.
Additional Required Experience:
- Demonstrated experience with advanced data analysis techniques and effective data presentation.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating across teams.
- Must be flexible in accommodating changing priorities to support business needs.
- The right candidate will be a fast learner and will need to quickly become an expert in the device, yield testing systems, and data segmentation.
Inside this Business Group
- Experience in semiconductor technology development.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....