Lab IT Student for ICG
Who Are We?
Intel's Imaging and Camera Technologies group ( ICG ) is developing state of the art camera technology that is used in all of Intel's major product lines, widely deployed in many consumer and other products.
We are looking for IT Lab Student to join our team
What will you do?
The Student will provides IT support to ICG engineers.
- Test, install, configure, investigate, diagnose and troubleshoot any computing hardware and software issues.
- Deploy, maintain, upgrade, and patch, Linux and windows builds and various network or lab equipment.
- Perform daily operational support and monitoring of all computing systems and services including Windows Active Directory, DNS, WDS, Linux servers.
- Provide daily support to ICG engineers including troubleshooting and escalate requests to Intel IT team as needed.
- Proactively collaborate with Intel IT team to analyze and resolve any IT related issues.
- Create and maintain IT procedures and technical documentation or presentations.
Come Join Us!
What Are We Looking For?
- Student toward Bsc/ Msc in computer science or Computer engineer Or Practical Engineer in Electronics or software
- Proven experience in providing service to users and in a Multi User environment.
- Knowledge and experiences in operating sophisticated technical equipment
- Experience in PC Lab, and knowledge in PC assembling
- Good English skills - Reading and writing
- Excellent Communication and teamwork.
- Ability to work under pressure
The following will be an advantage:
- MCSE, MCSA, RHCA certification
- Scripts language skills advance - Python, Bash, PowerShell, Batch files
- Familiarity with the following OS's: Window10, Windows server 2012\2016, SLES, Ubuntu. Red Hat, Chrome OS, Android
- knowledge of the following tools -, VNC, RDP, Virtual Box , Ghost, WDE.
Inside this Business Group
Emerging Growth Incubation (EGI) Group is responsible for creating an environment within Intel to generate new billion-dollar businesses leveraging Intel's competitive advantages. We focus on new business opportunities and identify, incubate and scale the next "big thing" for Intel.