- Analyze spending trend, product cost, define root causes and put forward finance recommendation to close the gap, identify cost saving opportunities, deliver the task and manage the financial according to Intel Finance Policy and Guidelines.
- Engage in multiple aspects which directly or indirectly related to spending drivers, such as impact of technology, product roadmap and demand changes, product health indicators, yield trending, as well as business decision changes.
- Influence/recommend to resolve issues in order to achieve product affordability, using data driven decision making across appropriate key Stakeholders and Management levels.
- Drives continuous process improvements and automation. Develops solutions to a broad mix of moderate to complex business challenges.
- Be able to collaborate and work across the network in delivering to finance recommendation.
- Regularly applies cumulative knowledge bases from previous experiences in policy, processes, analytic capability, critical thinking to develop solutions to complex problems.
- Consistently utilizes and applies advanced financial modeling, accounting standard and risk management skills.
- Provides varying levels of input, advice and financial information to operational business groups or factories to support the business decision making process and strategic planning.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or Supply Chain Management.
- Skills: Candidate must have demonstrated skills/competency in:-
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....