Image Quality Tuning Engineer
The Intel Imaging Customer Solutions team is looking for a passionate, results-oriented, image quality tuning engineer.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- You will work with external vendors and cross-functional teams to diagnose and solve sensor and ISP problems.
- Apply your knowledge of image quality to new applications and to drive innovation.
- Define detailed technical requirements and metrics for image quality and test methodologies.
- Participate in design reviews; work on image quality tuning, including camera Image Quality testing and ISP tuning for customer programs and also to provide feedback to algorithm development teams and tools teams.
- Support algorithm team through iterative testing and ongoing support from prototype to product launch.
- Work with driver teams and validation teams throughout release process.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or any related field.
4+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Deep knowledge of Image Sensors and Image Quality tuning.
- Experience with objective camera bench testing and subjective image quality analysis.
- Deep understanding of image quality metrics and evaluation methodologies and industry standards.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
Inside this Business Group
- Experience with Matlab programming skills on digital image processing.
- Familiarity with module calibration issues.
- Knowledge of camera components and functions.
- Knowledge of megapixel CMOS image sensor technology, optics, lens selection and qualification, implementation of camera systems in mobile products, and be familiar with imaging algorithms.
- Prior experience developing and performing lab type testing, optimization of ISPs, IQ evaluation work, and software for camera evaluation.
Emerging Growth Incubation (EGI) Group is responsible for creating an environment within Intel to generate new billion-dollar businesses leveraging Intel's competitive advantages. We focus on new business opportunities and identify, incubate and scale the next "big thing" for Intel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....