We are seeking a senior system architect with extensive experience in HW, System Architecture, and writing detailed requirement deriving from product-level requirements, to join our team of skilled architects, for an exciting job developing autonomous driving sensors. As a System Architect in our group, you will be at the forefront of a new era of computing, involving state-of-the-art Signal Processing, Compute, Optics, Mechanics & Machine Learning.
- Specification of product requirements and system functionality
- Specification of system flows: Power management, reset, clocks, Error handling, host-device communications
- Definition of requirements for SW and HW subcomponents
- Analysis and specification of Automotive requirements: Functional Safety, Security, Reliability and Environmental
- Planning and specifying complex integration activities
- Communicating deep technical aspects to partner companies (such as auto makers).
- Performing technology exploration, research and system analysis activities
Inside this Business Group
- Over 5 years as system engineer/architect.
- Experience with system aspects and design considerations of complex interdisciplinary products
- Experience with system integration
- Independent and self-motivated, capable of executing in uncertainty environment
- Leadership and ability to drive forward activities in matrix reporting
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Autonomous Driving industry experience - advantage
Intel's strategic equity investment group, Intel Capital, manages one of the largest corporate venture programs in the technology segment, with worldwide investments and support. Holding equity stakes in more than 550 companies worldwide, Intel's investments outside of the United States span over more than 20 countries across 5 continents. Intel Capital is responsible for investing in technology companies to increase demand for existing products and services, ultimately expanding new business objectives for Intel.