- As a manager, set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop employees, and manage performance.
- Be responsible for supervising the activities of product teams or staff in a manufacturing area.
- Assess personnel and material levels to determine production schedules.
- Assign personnel and monitors the flow of work in process through the manufacturing facility.
- Establish operating policies and procedures, coordinate multiple functions within a manufacturing facility, establish strategic plans to ensure production schedules are met within established quality and cost objectives.
- Be responsible for overall safety of personnel, company assets, and the surrounding environment.
- Plan and schedule daily tasks, use judgement on a variety of problems requiring deviation from standard practices.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor Degree of Engineering
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Good communication skill
- Good English skill
- 3-5 years of experience in managerial role
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth