Equipment Technicians perform electrical or mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in nonfunctioning electromechanical equipment used in the manufacturing process. Dismantles, adjusts, repairs, and assembles equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, rough sketches or drawings. May also perform setup, calibration, and preventative maintenance on production equipment. Assignments are semiroutine in nature. Work performed within generally defined parameters. Some degree of judgment required in resolving nonstandard problems. Normally receives general instructions on most work.
- Practical Eng. graduate Electronics or electricity (mechanical is also acceptable) with a minimum scope of 80.
- Technical experience of at least 3 years hand on electronics or electro mechanical work
- Proven abilities to work in a team
- Willing to work in shifts and looking for a long term position
- Ability to travel of shore (US)
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.