Inside this Business Group
You must be an Electrical Engineer BSc, MSc is preferred.
Additional qualifications include:
- Israeli Electrical license - "Engineer - Hasmelahi Mehandes".
- Management experience of electrical team for more than 5 years; Experience in technical and operational management, preferably in industrial factories maintenance & operation.
- Commercial and Financial planning and management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Hebrew and English
- Strong team work capabilities, partnering with peers, customers and suppliers and integration and coordination skills
- High leadership & influence capabilities.
- Ability to work and respond effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Deal with a wide scope and multi-tasking
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Strong customer orientation
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.