Electrical group leader - K. Gat
In this position, you will be managing F28 electrical team of technicians responsible for safety, quality, team health, cost and output of the electrical facility and support systems. Fab electrical plant includes: distribution systems from site main substation at 161KV down to H.V, M.V systems at 22KV, 6.6KV and down below to various low voltages systems as LVSS's (Low Voltage Substations), UPSs, Emergency generators, Motor Control Centers, Variable Speed Drives and more.
As part of the job, you will have to manage the techs and the operation of these systems with high interface with site Electrical engineers. You will lead the technicians in day to day activities, own their development and proficiency and be responsible for systems reliability and stability.
You will also be expected to initiate, lead and drive system improvement, support upgrade projects on these systems and work with systems' customers. This role requires significant management interface with Fab areas as well as with corporate peers . It also requires thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to assure a safe and high quality operation and provide solutions to a wide range of complex problems.
Inside this Business Group
You must be an Electrical Engineer BSc, MSc is preferred.
Additional qualifications include:
- Israeli Electrical license - "Engineer - Hasmelahi Mehandes".
- Management experience of electrical team for more than 5 years; Experience in technical and operational management, preferably in industrial factories maintenance & operation.
- Commercial and Financial planning and management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Hebrew and English
- Strong team work capabilities, partnering with peers, customers and suppliers and integration and coordination skills
- High leadership & influence capabilities.
- Ability to work and respond effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Deal with a wide scope and multi-tasking
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Strong customer orientation
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.