This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
Do you want to work on cool and new things while making impact? We are looking for Software Engineers who like to work on some of the newest and cutting-edge technologies Intel is developing, and constantly learning new technologies while making impact to accelerate Intel's business strategy.
The candidate will be responsible for multiple aspects of platform software making up the chips powering Intel devices running UNIX-based (eg. Linux, MasOS), Windows, bare-metal and/or real-time operating systems. The ideal candidate will be working primarily on developing in the lower to mid-levels of the software stack (Firmware, Drive, Middleware), and will work with other engineers in the team on exciting projects spanning multiple Intel products.
A successful candidate should possess the below behavioral traits:
- Strong team player, ability to work in agile team
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Experience in driver/middleware.
- Linux development of architectures (IXP, IA-32, IA-64, and others) experience with Linux platform debug experience.
- Experience or coursework in System Verilog, Verilog or VHDL.
- Experience of modifying the Linux* kernel, proficient programming skills in the C programming language.
- Experience with open source development.
- Windows driver development experience.Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....