Plans/manages both programs and projects of new products and technologies are completed on time meeting the department goals. Employing thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures, you will plan and manage technical programs or projects to meet established objectives or goals. You'll drive multiple programs simultaneously and work with key stakeholders to identify and implement lowest cost/risk solutions. You'll assess risk, identify issues, and work cross-organizationally to resolve problems. The ability to synthesize complex information into clear messages that get delivered through internal and external communications channels is critical. This role will incorporate business unit customer requirements into technology development plans. Strong stakeholder management skills are key.
Responsibilities may include:
- Identifying tasks, determining dependencies, and identifying and assigning specific resources
- Getting task effort and duration estimates from team members
- Creating and tracking the project / program schedule
- Solving a wide range of challenges and completing tasks in delivery of a specific product or service
- Communicating expectations to team members
- Assessing risk and identifying issues
- Monitoring progress against the schedule
- Coordinating resources with other functions
- Reviewing user and technical requirements for completeness and clarity
Inside this Business Group - Min 5 years of experience managing NPI (New Product Introduction) project and program
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Material Science or related engineering discipline
- Strong knowledge of PCBA (printed circuit board assembly), system assembly and test manufacturing and a PMP (Project Management Professional) certified program manager will be an added advantage.
- Min 5 years of experience managing NPI (New Product Introduction) project and program
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth