Do you want to get your hands on the most cutting edge technology before it reaches the Market? Intel's Wireless group is looking for a talented SW/Security student to join our Elite Security Research team which is located in Haifa & Petach-Tikva.
In this position you will work on ensuring security aspects of Intel's Wireless products. Your day to day tasks will include:
Identify flaws and vulnerabilities in complex in SW embedded products. Working with software, hardware, embedded systems, cryptography etc.
- Developing and implementing advanced code analysis, fuzzing and Pen Testing techniques and tools.
- Working closely with Architect, Developers and Test Engineers to ensure product Security and design solutions.
- We are looking for a team mate with: Curiosity, Passion and Initiative.
- Computer Science \ Software Engineering \ Computer Engineering student with at least 4 semesters till graduation.
- Hands-on knowledge of C/C++ beyond university classes.
- Broad knowledge on security concepts, standards and recent issues.
- Experience with embedded SW, Java, secure coding, fuzzing, exploitation knowledge, crypto.
- In-depth knowledge of security and networking standards-
- Experience in: Perl/Python, Windows/Linux/Android internals, static code analysis, reverse engineering
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.