As a manager, you will set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop employees, and manage performance. This is a commissioned sales position. Responsible for working with customers on joint sales and marketing programs which includes creative, imaginative and proactive marketing or business development programs. Supports the major customer sales force and negotiates with many levels of customer management. Represents Intel in third party relationships. Requires extensive theoretical, practical, and industry knowledge. Applies and/or develops highly advanced technologies, principles, and concepts.
The Gdansk based Inside Sales Manager will be responsible for leading a team of FSE and FAE, increasing Intel's reach, establishing new and/or expanding existing customer relationships, and growing Intel (and partner) revenue with and through the customers .
- Proven track record in shaping and driving strategic actions and sales goals through execution and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's (or equivalent) degree in a Business related discipline would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of local markets within EMEA.
- Experience in managing, training and mentoring high performing sales teams.
- Knowledge of online solution selling techniques, including using new internet technologies for 1:1 collaboration a clear advantage.
- Driving the optimization of the sales pipeline and how to maximize sales opportunities by/across business market segments.
- Ability to establish relationship with executive level customers and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills.
- Self-starter and strong self-motivation.
- Languages: fluent in spoken & written English, any additional major EMEA languages would also be considered an advantage
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.