Inside this Business Group
Required Experience & Skills (must have):
- MSCSE/MSEE plus 3+ years of related experience or BSCSE/BSEE plus 4+ years of related experience
- 3+ years of experience in C/C++, Java, Python
- Experience developing Linux and/or Windows applications
- Experience with communication protocols such as TCP/UDP/IP, HTTP(S), MQTT, Websocket etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The candidate must demonstrate the ability to prioritize, work cross-organizationally as part of a multi-site team, and provide concise lateral and upward status and communications to coordinate, influence, or raise issues to management and other architecture groups.
Additional Skills Desired (nice to have):
- Knowledge of device cloud services e.g. AWS IoT, Azure IoT etc.
- Working with Containers, Hypervisors, VM's
- Experience developing & integrating open source software.
- Knowledge of BIOS and boot loaders, middleware software and drivers
- Security Domain knowledge (e.g. TLS, TPM etc.)
- Experience shipping products and customer support.
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....