Centralization and CRM Project Manager
The Finance Shared Services is a value-delivering services organization. This evolution demands a shift into the way the relationship with their customers is management systemically as well as how to integrate new scope of work into the FSSC. The Centralization and CRM Project Manager will be the point of contact for all transition into the FSSC (centralization activities) as well as ensuring a sustained Customer Experience (Customer Relationship Management) and standard practices across.
- Partner with Program Management Office, global process owners/councils and SSC operational teams to ensure scope transition entry/exit criteria and milestones are followed as appropriate to guarantee success
- Perform frequent risk assessment on transitions and partner with operational teams to develop mitigation plans and address potential risks
- Manage transition milestones for each desk/scope centralized until it exits stabilization phase and full ownership is transferred to the operational team
- Partner with Project Management Office to develop and implement sustained new biz integration process.
- Develop and deploy customer relationship management strategy and service culture, through definition of the cultural, process, systems, and communication methodologies.
- Develop, apply and perform analysis of surveys and data to identify trends and recommend updates or changes to the customer experience program and processes as needed
- Provides real-time feedback to operational teams; includes enforcement of best practices, describing the business impacts of errors & setting expectations that results in excellence.
- Responsible of connecting with the industry and looking at trends and best practices on new biz models, landing and Customer Relationship Management while incorporating appropriately into the strategy of the SSC
Inside this Business Group
Bachelor degree on Industrial Engineer, administration or any other relevant field.
Experience on managing projects and processes related to new biz landing and Customer Relationship Management within a large organization (100+ employees)
More than 3 years of Project Management and Lean (6Sigma) demonstrated experience
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.