Senior Product Marketing Manager for the Accelerat
As a Product Marketing Manager in the Software, IP, and Artificial Intelligence Marketing team, you will be driving the continuous success of the Acceleration Stack for Intel Xeon CPUs with FPGAs product line, including enabling our customers with design and verification of CPU and FPGA systems as well as developing partnerships with third-party software vendors for operating systems, virtualization layer, data center orchestration, application libraries, and others. You will work in an international setting, dynamic team, and cross functional role interfacing with marketing, engineering, sales, customer support, business units, and others business partners focused at collaborating to expand PSG's business.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Lead product marketing and strategy to enable continued product introduction success and aggressive market expansion
- Develop broad partnerships for the software stack (Hypervisor, Operating system, Orchestration, Framework) running on Intel FPGA acceleration cards in order to enable key business opportunities and the design win pipeline
- Drive custom acceleration software stack opportunities, including business case, engineering enablement, and support plan
- Drive Open Source software enablement for Intel's FPGAs, including business case, scaling plan, community engagement, and product adoption expansion
- Carry out customer visits and conversations to provide support, enable customer success, and drive product planning
- Work with planning to co-define product roadmap, write marketing requirement documents, and build alignment with engineering to drive product development
- Plan and deliver sales enablement and training collateral including presentations, webinars, whitepapers, and others
- Plan and execute outbound marketing campaigns in partnership with corporate marketing
- Plan and execute co-marketing initiatives with third-party partners such as webinars, trade shows, whitepapers, and others
- Support industry events led by Intel and partners, participate in press meetings, lead public presentations
Inside this Business Group
- 7+ years of experience combined experience in software product management, engineering, and marketing AND experience within cloud/enterprise ecosystem
- 3+ years of experience in a Marketing or Sales related role with customer facing exposure
- Willing to travel (~30%)
- BSEE, BSCS, BSCE, or related degree
Preferred (Additional) Qualifications
- Experience within the semiconductor industry is a plus
- 10+ years of experience in software product management, engineering, and marketing AND experience within cloud/enterprise ecosystem with 5+ years of experience in a Marketing or Sales related role with customer facing exposure is preferred
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....