Inside this Business Group
- 7+ years of experience combined experience in software product management, engineering, and marketing AND experience within cloud/enterprise ecosystem
- 3+ years of experience in a Marketing or Sales related role with customer facing exposure
- Willing to travel (~30%)
- BSEE, BSCS, BSCE, or related degree
Preferred (Additional) Qualifications
- Experience within the semiconductor industry is a plus
- 10+ years of experience in software product management, engineering, and marketing AND experience within cloud/enterprise ecosystem with 5+ years of experience in a Marketing or Sales related role with customer facing exposure is preferred
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....