MHS Technician provides 24hr maintenance support to the factory Automated Material Handling Systems AMHS within a clean room environment.
In this position, you will be providing onsite support to Automated Material Handling Systems AMHS as part of a 7x24 operations support team for F12/F32.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Monitoring the AMHS systems in a dynamic environment to detect and respond to system issues
- Provide timely response to, and recovery of, equipment issues, logging system problems and errors in designated databases
- Escalating problems to AMHS hardware engineers or other related product owners
- Performing preventive and corrective maintenance of specific AMHS equipment and subassemblies
- Provide project support for installation/modification projects as needed
- Complete automation Training will be offered to provide further career path to other automation domains.
You could also be responsible for technical functions in support of engineering activities such as design, test, checkout, modifications, fabrications, of design circuitry, electro-mechanical systems, or specialized test equipment.
Conduct engineering tests and detailed experimental testing to collect data or assist in research work. May perform operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment. Assignments are semi-routine in nature. Work performed within generally defined parameters. Some degree of judgment required in resolving non-standard problems.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must have a Technical Associates degree in electronics or electro mechanical devices or similar.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Ability to work in a face paced sustaining industrial electromechanical equipment in a high-volume manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Strong written and communication skills/self-motivated and demonstrated capability to work unsupervised.
- Strong safety awareness and safety discipline at all times.
- General knowledge of turd systems, including robotic drives, actuators and micro-controllers
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and mechanical drawings
- English: basic speaking and written.Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....