Operational Excellence Project Manager
The Finance Shared Services is a value-delivering services organization. This evolution demands an agile and dynamic approach to deliver the job #1. The Operational Excellence PM will Lead the Operations Pillar for the FSSC to ensure sustained operational excellence practices across the SSC by:
- Assess, develop, implement, and coordinate SSC metrics and Key Performance Indicators for operational/functional teams that enable annual quality service and productivity targets
- Define and implement tailored reporting requirements (metrics by Tier) aligned to Stakeholders/Business group customers, functional leadership and operational management.
- Perform analysis of data to identify excursions trends and define a quality management program to ensure containment of issues and long term solutions implementation
- Work with SSC leadership team to establish performance targets and develop long range plans to achieve embedded quality in the SSC processes
- Perform Six Sigma or Lean analysis and other problem solving activities to identify effective process improvements and resolution for any identified problem
- Develop Service Level Agreements to manage the operation effectively and in line with stakeholder's expectations.
- Partner with SSC Functional teams to ensure standard practices for Monthly & Quarterly Ops reviews
- Measure and track SSC process maturity level (including documentation, back-ups, indicators, owners, Excursion Management and Change Management) to understand potential execution gaps.
- Responsible of connecting with the industry and looking at trends and best practices on Operational Excellence and incorporating appropriately into the strategy of the SSC
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor degree on Industrial Engineer, Human resources, administration or any other relevant field.
- Lean 6 sigma Black Belt certification
- Experience on managing projects and processes improvement within a large organization (100+ employees)
- More than 3 years of Project Management and Lean (6Sigma) demonstrated experience.
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.