Global Women's Program Office Manager
Diversity and Inclusion together are driving forces for Intel's results and business transformation. Intel has made a strategic commitment to hire, develop, and retain the best, most inclusive and diverse talent in the world. Intel achieved its representation goals two years early in 2018. We are proud but not satisfied.........this is the beginning, not the end, of our work in this area.
As a Center of Excellence inside of Human Resources, GD&I partners broadly across Intel to help accomplish this objective. This dynamic, influential, and results-oriented role is responsible for global coordination of all women activities at Intel, including working closely with regional community program managers, employee resource groups, and employee leadership councils. (INEW, ENEW, ANEW, LNEW, BNEW, Sr Women's Community, WIN Chapters) This role will define and lead the end to end strategy to achieve women's leadership parity globally by 2025. This will require working across HR and Intel to embed systems/practices in support of the strategy and co-ordination of country/regional plans to ensure execution to the global strategy.
Acronyms: INEW (Intel Network of Executive Women), ENEW (European Network of Executive Women), ANEW (Asia Network of Executive Women), LNEW (Latin America Network of Executive Women), WIN (Women of Intel Network)
This will include:
- Identification of primary levers to achieve parity (retention, progression, strategic hiring, other)
- Implementation of programs to close the gap for women in leadership (G10+), manager roles and tech leadership in 13 countries
- Development of a solid rolling 12 month - 3 year roadmap with key milestones
- Working across HR to embed systems/practices in support of the strategy
- Co-ordination of country/regional plans to ensure alignment to the global strategy
- Overseeing women's communities (INEW, Senior Women's Community, WIN) and aligning them in support of the strategy
- Partnering closely with key stakeholders across GDI, HR and the business
- Networking externally, learn & share best practices to bring internally to deploy impactful innovative solutions
- International and domestic travel
Inside this Business Group
Proven capability in implementing global programs across different cultures. Strong Complex Program management skills (set objectives, execute to milestones, measure impact). Highly personable. Proven ability (5 years +) to navigate complex stakeholder environments, to secure buy-in and commitment; credible & confident interacting at multiple levels of the organization. Broad existing global network. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to direct and integrate research with third party partners. High quality execution and attention to detail balanced with an ability to think strategically. Commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
Costa Rica, San Jose;England, Swindon;Malaysia, Penang;US, California, San Jose;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....