Inside this Business Group
The successful candidate should possess a minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of 8+ years of accounting/finance experience. CPA is preferred. Key competencies include:
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP. Public accounting and/or financial reporting experience is a plus
- The candidate must communicate effectively, both upwardly and across organizations, troubleshoot problems/issues, and drive solutions throughout the Close and Reporting organization.
- Strong desire and ability to transform processes and partner/influence across Finance
- Strong problem solving skills, working across organizations and geographies to drive improvements and work through roadblocks
- Solid accounting experience and financial analysis, understanding of risk management
- Strong business partnering skills, crisp and concise communication to various levels
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....