Talent Project Manager for FSSC
The Finance Shared Services is a value-delivering services organization. This evolution demands different skills and competency profiles than are traditionally needed, and requires a shift into the talent management processes. This Talent Project Manager role will be responsible for leading the organization to create a shared services-specific talent strategy to a) both identify and develop competencies that drive organizational performance, and to b) transform shared services into a preferred talent destination. Projects will be related to the following focus areas: Talent Strategy, Competency Modeling, Talent Development, Employee Engagement, Resources Management (capacity) & Workforce Planning.
In strong coordination with the internal finance groups, champion and within Intel HR guidelines, processes and tool, this role will:
- Utilize an strategic approach to boost SSC performance by enabling the right processes and improvements so the workforce get the right skills and competencies required to deliver today's requirements and create the future requirements.
- Manage different human capital projects and programs in an agile way and in partnership with other finance local and global initiatives.
- Will leverages technology (talent systems, dashboards, and metrics) to proactively and regularly inform business partners on competencies supply levels and current activities.
- Will provide direction and consultation on emerging trends impacting and influencing attraction, acquisition and growth of critical competencies within the SSC
- Drive the workforce planning processes and talent risk assessment efforts
- Manage the capacity (resources) models for the SSC and partner with operational teams to identify and implement potential resource optimization opportunities
Inside this Business Group
-Bachelor degree on Industrial Engineer, Human resources, administration or any other relevant field.
-Experience on managing projects and processes related to human capital within a large organization (100+ employees)
- 3 years or more of Project Management and Lean (6Sigma) demonstrated experience
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.