Inside this Business Group
Skills required for this role include (but not limited to):
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 6 years of experience relevant to the skills and responsibilities of the job description
- Analytical problem solving
- Stakeholder management within org and across NSG teams
- Basic knowledge and experience in Intel finance and budgeting
- Experience with performance management and legal processes and tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Project management
- Experience in facilitation, leadership and the organizing and building of high performing teams.
- Previous experience with product development or supporting product development organizations is strongly preferred
Job role is located in Folsom. Relocation is not approved.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....