In this position candidate will be working closely with other system integration validation, software, customer application, board design and silicon design teams to understand usage models, feature requirements and resolving silicon and software issues. Candidate will be developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and best engineering judgment. Candidate must be team player in a large or small group of people. Candidate must have excellent communication skills written and verbal. Candidate must have the ability to work independently, follow, execute and update their own strategy and execution plans for this grade level. Candidate must have strong technical and analytical skills. Candidate must provide history of problem solving skills.
A successful candidate will:
1. Primarily be focused on the use of FPGA development and prototyping environments for IOTG growing businesses. The use of standalone FPGA, Hybrid FPGA, Hybrid SLE, and SLE platforms in an overall System Level and Platform Level solution is the overall goal.
2. Be part of the Differentiated Silicon Validation Pre-Silicon Acceleration Team that owns providing platforms to enable software development and validation for IOTG products.
3. Creates, defines and develops platform level validation environment and test suites.
4. Creates, supports, uses and applies hardware acceleration techniques, emulation and platform-level tools and techniques to ensure performance to spec.
5. Be responsible for the development of Pre-Si methodologies, execution of platform level validation plans, and debug of failures. This requires broad understanding of multiple system areas, EDA technologies, and requires interfaces with Architecture, Silicon Design, Software Development and Pre-silicon Validation teams as the product starts from Concept Level to Post-Silicon. The role requires a high level of collaboration with IP design teams, SOC design and verification teams, and other teams developing FPGA, HFPGA, HSLE, and SLE platforms.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering, Science or any other related field and/or prolonged course of study in a specialized field.
- 4+ years of experience in:
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....