The candidate will be responsible for developing validation infrastructure for testing SSD Firmware in emulation environment. This involves working with HW engineers, porting different SSD SOC designs to emulation. Candidate will also be responsible for enabling different Bus Functional Models needed for emulation testing, developing necessary infrastructure for connecting emulators to Virtual Platforms. Candidate will also be required to enable FW validation in emulation, developing emulation test automation infrastructure for test execution.
Candidate should possess a Bachelor of Science degree with at least 12 years additional experience or a Master of Science degree with at least 10 years additional experience, in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
10+ years’ work experience related to SOC modeling in emulation.
- 3+ years in interfacing PCIe, DDR and other memory technologies in emulation to Virtual platform via DPI and other interface mechanisms.
- 5+ years C/C++ programming skills and/or Python scripting skills.
- 7+ years' experience in System Verilog programming.
- 7+ years' experience in SOC architectures with CPU, PCIe, DDR memory sub system understanding.
- 7+ years' experience with Debug Skills.
* Candidate must have a good understanding ARM SOC subsystem, I/O connect technologies in particular PCIe, sideband communication over aux buses such as SMBus or I2C, cache memory concepts, DRAM operation, NAND flash operation, programming languages etc. .
* Candidate must have strong debug skills
* Candidate must be able to work with minimal guidance
* Practical experience in developing UVM complaint, Emulation ready verification environment development
* Experience in Emulation specific System Verilog assertions, coverage and constrained random testing
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....