Inside this Business Group
The applicant should have Bachelor degree in (Electrical & Electronics or Computer or equivalent) Engineering or higher, and 1-2 years of experience in RTL design and verification.
- Experience in System Verilog, OVM, UVM, RTL model build or testbench development.
- Capable in developing test plans, test contents and coverage points for verification purpose based on high level architecture specification.
- Experience in VLSI or Structural and Physical design flow/methodology.
- Experience in PCI Express or any standard bus protocol would be added value.
- Familiarity or experience in RTL design with Verilog and/or VHDL is a strong plus
- Strong analyzing and debugging skills, and creative in problem solving.
- Strong programming skill in Perl, C++ and shell scripts
- Good communication skill.
- Highly motivated to learn and adapt to fast-evolving technologies and environments.