LTD Manufacturing Technician
Job DescriptionIntel Corporation’s state-of-the-art processes and products give you the opportunity to learn a variety of technical and manufacturing skills, from operations to equipment repair and troubleshooting, in a demanding and challenging production environment.
As a Manufacturing Equipment Technician, you will be responsible for technical and maintenance work in support of engineering activities in the manufacturing environment as they align to factory priorities.
Our Manufacturing Equipment Technicians operate, maintain, and repair specialized processing equipment inside and outside a clean room environment to keep output high without compromising safety or quality.
Inside this Business Group
- Minimum of a Mechanical/Technical Certification or Associate of Science Degree in Microelectronics, Electronic Engineering Technology or related hands-on maintenance experience.
- Manufacturing Equipment Technicians perform operational tasks, preventative maintenance and/or assist in troubleshooting to determine problems in equipment used in the manufacturing process. Preventative Maintenance on production equipment may require mechanical aptitude, walking up to 3 miles in a 12hour shift, lifting up to 35lbs, the use of job-specific fixtures, basic hand tools, and airline supplied respirators.
- Candidates with 3 or more years of Military experience in Mechanics/Electronics/Avionics training/Automotive including ability to demonstrate basic knowledge in mechanical repair, schematic/wiring diagram reading, mechanical/electronic systems troubleshooting and maintenance, repairing and troubleshooting mechanical/electronic equipment down to a component using available schematics, technical data and test equipment/basic tools will also be considered.
- You may conduct engineering tests and detailed experimental testing to collect data or assist in process development. Both Operations and Maintenance functions require a proficient level of multi-tasking and basic computer skills. Work assignments are semi-routine in nature and the work is performed within defined parameters.
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be able to read, comprehend, and execute complex instructions.
- Candidates must be able to work in a clean room environment, wearing coveralls, hoods, booties, safety glasses and gloves.
- Candidates must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. and spend the majority of the time (>90% less break time) on the floor working on tool sets, processing WIP, walking long distances, and/or standing/sitting for extended periods of time.
- Candidates must have the ability to work on a compressed workweek schedule. Shifts are twelve hours long and rotate from three to four days a week.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.”
- Life at Intel link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/life-at-intel.html
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status. By clicking the 'Apply Now' button, you are not applying for an actual opening.
*By applying to this posting your resume and profile will become visible to Intel Recruiters and will allow them to consider you for current and future job openings aligned with the skills and positions mentioned above.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....