Inside this Business Group
- 4+ experience in software or/and firmware development and debugging
- Technical knowledge and experience in the embedded software development area.
- Good in C/C++ and working experience with versions control system.
- Understanding of OS-level & low-level programming, system architecture, operating systems, device architecture
- Ability to be self-reliant in problem resolution
- Familiarity with the product development life-cycle of software products
- Good communication skills and able to work in a cross geo team environment
- Good team work and cooperation
- Good command of English
- Security related knowledge will be an advantage.
- Troubleshooting, problem solving, multi-tasking, open minded, organization and customer management skills are important to success in this role.
- Practical knowledge of concepts in the following domains: real time systems, hardware/firmware validation, low level Kernel programming.
- Understanding of hardware design.
What we offer:
Besides regular engineering duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities like becoming a trainer for a chosen technical or non-technical course
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which groups people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many, many more
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks
- Charge internal batteries during energetic team events (wind-surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.