Cloud Solutions Engineering Intern
My name is Konrad Leniec and I am a Software Engineering Manager in the Data Center Group (DCG) at Intel in Gdask, I am looking for a Cloud Solutions Engineering Intern who would like to help us to deliver our customers high quality data center solutions from beginning to end.
Learn more about our strategy for the future of the data center that we contribute to here in Gdask: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9azq-H4m4cE
In this position, you will have an opportunity to deliver cloud-based solutions for modern Data Centers. You will be responsible for deploying and validating pilot deployment installations that go far beyond traditional or current industry approaches.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Continuously learning and deep diving into latest cloud services and products (e.g. Microsoft Azure, Azure Stack, Amazon AWS, VMware VCF, Google GCP, Kubernetes, RedHat OpenShift, OpenStack) in production environments
- Designing, implementing, analyzing, validating and tweaking both SW and HW components to build solutions ranging from small concepts to end to end solutions
- Proposing constant improvements to our Data Center solutions for our customers from all around the world
- Competitive pay, bonuses and benefits (click link for an overview)
- Opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth ( click the link to learn more)
- Collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results with great team atmosphere
- Wide opportunities for professional development and growth - including tech trainings, learning platforms, international assignments and transfers between teams, sites or even countries.
- On site we have available: free parking spaces, variety of restaurants in which you can enjoy various cuisines, chill out areas, on-site SPA services and much more
- Over 20 internal enthusiast clubs (sailing, scuba diving, football, volleyball)
- Regular integration and fun events
Inside this Business Group
To be successful in this role you must have skills and qualifications:
- Intermediate Python or C++ programming skills
- Linux administration skills, including scripting (e.g. Bash)
- Knowledge of Virtualization/Containerization technologies (e.g. Docker, Libvirt)
- Effectively communicate in English both written and spoken
These desired skills and qualifications will be of an additional benefit:
- Basic Golang programming skills
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases (e.g. MySQL, Cassandra)
- Familiarity with Cloud Orchestration technologies (e.g. Openstack, Kubernetes)
- Experience in agile development process
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.