Inside this Business Group
- Knowledge of different types of testing like exploratory, black & white box, fuzz, acceptance testing
- In depth knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems (installation, configuration, basic administration)
- Good English skills for verbal communication and technical documentation authorship
- Ability to be self-reliant in problem resolution.
- Troubleshooting, problem solving, multi-tasking, open minded, organization and customer management skills are important to success in this role.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Software Development Engineering/Computer Engineering /Computer Science, a degree in similar technical area or relevant experience.
Nice to have:
- Being innovative and curious.
- Working knowledge of scripting (Python) and/or C/C++/C# programing
- Good communication skills in Polish.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.