Inside this Business Group
To succeed in this position, you will need:
- Good communication skills (oral & written) and demonstrated ability to communicate at various levels of abstraction (concept to details).
- Good analytical skills.
- Results oriented and a self-starter with the ability to work well both independently and in a diverse team environment.
- The candidate must be pursuing a BS in Computer Science or any related field.
- Prior knowledge of open source projects such as Chromium, Blink, WebKit or Node.js.
- Good understanding of computer and Linux software architectures including graphics, software pipelines and hardware device interactions.
- Understanding of the software development process as whole and prior experience of software development in open source communities.
- Good knowledge and prior use of git version control tools.
- Prior contributions to open source projects.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.