Inside this Business Group
The selected candidate shall possess the following skills and experience:
- Track record in driving system level cost reduction and cost innovation for smartphone platforms optimized for affordability.
- Strong working knowledge of smartphone/tablet/PC reference designs in aspects such as components selection and tradeoff analyses (use-cases, thermal management, power management and cost).
- Strong working knowledge of Android and/or Windows environment for mobile platforms.
- Experience in analyzing cross-domain system-level bugs and issues and ability to lead cross-domain teams as needed to drive TTM resolution.
- Strong working knowledge of SoC design, process technology and design methodology for SoCs.
- Knowledge of engineering processes and forums such as War Room, PXT and ability to influence key decisions.
- Experience in delivering or making significant visible contributions in management forums and reviews.
- Experience in leading a team of specialists both as Line- and Project manager.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is required.
Candidate shall possess a Masters or PhD in Electrical/Computer Engineering with 7 years or more working experience in designing mobile and or PC platforms.
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.