Manufacturing System Engineer
Must possess strong analytical skills and at the same time has strong leadership to work across department.
Responsible to design, develop & deploy safe, efficient & sustainable manufacturing system/processes in supporting factory's goal, facilitate & lead improvements activities
Required to be proactive, take charge or lead a discussion, utilizing statistical/analytical thinking & methodologies to identify opportunities, improvement plans, execute the plans & follow up to ensure business results are achieved & sustained especially with regard to meet customer expectations.
Act as in-house Manufacturing System consultant to facilitate & lead improvements activities which are related to Manufacturing improvement
Responsible to create awareness, train and employee adhere and believe in the right culture throughout factory.
Drives programs/projects that will improve manufacturing floor and works to advance Copy Exactly. Coordinate improvement through the Virtual Factory. Drive system matching prior to system improvements. Conduct situational analysis to determine vision and roadmap. Ensure manufacturing remain ISO compliant to meet quality objectives. Drive VF station controller roadmap to automate compliance to work instructions. Partner with Engineering System to minimize cost of effectively controlled processes.
Responsible to create awareness and train employees to adhere and believe in the right rules and culture.
Inside this Business Group
Degree in Computer science, engineering and/or manufacturing
- Possess minimal working experience in applicable field and experience in manufacturing line is an advantage.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal instructions
- Effectively able to connect with the virtual factory (VF) when it will be applicable
- Utilize project management skills to lead improvement efforts effectively across all levels and groups
- Strong technical problem solving skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment across multiple groups
- Strong project management skills in driving/tracking program milestones, identifying and resolving issues. Strong tolerance of ambiguity.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth