Inside this Business Group
Degree in Computer science, engineering and/or manufacturing
- Possess minimal working experience in applicable field and experience in manufacturing line is an advantage.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal instructions
- Effectively able to connect with the virtual factory (VF) when it will be applicable
- Utilize project management skills to lead improvement efforts effectively across all levels and groups
- Strong technical problem solving skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment across multiple groups
- Strong project management skills in driving/tracking program milestones, identifying and resolving issues. Strong tolerance of ambiguity.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth